A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc.. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly diminished.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank details, photographs, your ID card or personal information, etc. The data they store are of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person if not your web browser. In fact, if you usually browse with Internet Explorer and try to browse the same web with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the browser, not the person.
What types of cookies are there?
Technical Cookies: They are the most elementary and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered user are browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of browsing you are doing, the sections you use the most, products consulted, time of day, language, etc.
Advertising Cookies: They show advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
What are first-party and third-party cookies?
The own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and third party cookies are those generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc..
Cookies used on this website
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes, not only delete, but also block, in general or in particular for a specific domain. To delete cookies from a website you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those associated with the domain in question and proceed to its elimination.
Disabling or deleting cookies
All browsers allow you to make changes that allow you to disable cookie settings. You may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
Cookie settings for the most popular browsers
Here's how to access a particular cookie in the Chrome browser. Note: These steps may vary depending on your browser version:
1. Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking the customization icon that appears at the top right.
2. You will see different sections, click the option Show advanced options.
3. Go to Privacy, Content Settings.
4. Select All cookies and site data.
5. A list will appear with all cookies sorted by domain. To make it easier to find cookies for a particular domain, enter part or all of the address in the Search for cookies field.
6. After making this filter, one or more lines will appear on the screen with the cookies of the requested website. Now you only have to select it and press the X to proceed to its elimination.
To access your Internet Explorer browser's cookie settings follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version):
1. Go to Tools, Internet Options
2. Click on Privacy.
3. Move the slider to adjust the privacy level you want.
To access the Firefox browser cookie settings follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version):
1. Go to Options or Preferences depending on your operating system.
2. Click on Privacy.
3. Under History choose Use custom settings for history.
4. Now you will see the option Accept cookies, you can enable or disable it according to your preferences.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for OSX follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version):
1. Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
2. Here you will see the option Block cookies so you can adjust the type of blocking you want to do.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for iOS follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version):
1. Go to Settings, then Safari.
2. Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the option Block cookies for you to adjust the type of blocking you want to do.
To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version):
1. Launch the browser and press the Menu key, then Settings.
2. Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the Accept cookies option to enable or disable the checkbox.
To access the browser cookie settings for Windows Phone devices follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version):
1. Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings
2. You can now check or uncheck the Allow cookies box.
This Cookies Policy may be modified according to legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, so Users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes are made to this Cookies Policy, Users will be notified through the website.
Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that third parties mentioned in this cookies policy may have.
Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you should make your right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
If you have any doubts or queries about this cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.